
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Of Swords and Spells? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Of Swords and Spells. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Of Swords and Spells ReviewI remember reading this book a long time ago and falling in love with it. I can't really say what I liked most about it. What amazes me is how the author packed such a story into such a tiny book. Not that I'm complaining. If you're in a mood for a good, short fantasy with some interesting twists, this book and "Nameless Magery" would be what I'd reccomend. I liked how this book picked up where the other one left off, but with a different perspective. It's amazing how vastly different the tone of each book is just by looking at the same storyline through a different character's eyes. You'd have to read it to judge for yourself, but I think these two books were perfect examples of Sci-Fi/Fantasy. They were very good, honest.Of Swords and Spells OverviewWant to learn more information about Of Swords and Spells?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment