Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells Review

Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells ReviewJust a helpful tip to whoever originated this page for the author. Perhaps I didn't see this in the reviews for this particular book (nor did I see this while reading the description for this particular book) that this is actually a DUPLICATE of the ELEMENT ENCYCLOPEDIA OF 5,000 SPELLS. Both have the same author listed, have different covers. Please be careful to make it clear going forward, because simply having a review that talks of the Element book under the 'plain' 5,000 spells title is not really all that crystal clear. It is not cool to have two copies of the same book, people don't have that kind of money to spend. Now I now have both copies of the same book. Luckily it's a book I use and the first one was falling apart, so I will not send this second one back. Please be careful with your advertising and be clear.
Here's the link to the original: http://www.amazon.com/Element-Encyclopedia-5000-Spells-Reference/dp/0007164653/ref=pd_sim_b_29
Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells Overview

Want to learn more information about Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment