Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy New Age Bone Runes? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on New Age Bone Runes. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
New Age Bone Runes ReviewI love the set I've received. For the price the vendor was selling this for, and the picture the vendor has attached to the product - I expected something less and was surprised with what I got:PRO's
Though not specified by the vendor, they've sent me the following:
24 PCS: Runes ENGRAVED on polished bones. The engravings are painted over in black. And MOST (more on why I said "most" later) of the RUNES are in ELDER FUTHARK. The bones themselves were all in good condition.
1 PC: "blank rune". (Well, not really blank as in - I'll use it if I loose one of the runes - type of blank. It actually has a rectangle engraved on it.)
1 PC: BLACK VELVET BAG.
1 PC: Rune Chart printed on Parchment
1 PC: Very brief Rune Guide with sample basic rune layouts printed on parchment.
CON's
Most of the Runes are in "Traditional" (read: Edred Thorsson) Futhark, except for the following Runes:
Ingwaz/Inguz - represented by: X X
Othalo/Othila - represented by: < X
The Rune Chart and Rune Guides are practically NOT of any help if you are a beginner. So if you are going to buy this product (which you should, if you don't know how to make your own rune set yet), be sure to buy a "respectable" guide book on Runes.
All in all, if you are a beginner who wants to learn about runes, this is really great for you to use until you learn how to make your own.New Age Bone Runes Overview
Want to learn more information about New Age Bone Runes?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment