Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series) Review

Everyday Moon Magic: Spells and Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series) ReviewI've read a couple other Moon books, but this one is by far the best. Why? Because Ms. Morrison (much like another of my favorite authors, Patricia Telesco) has a certain and very special way of making things simple, accessable and right to the point without talking down to the reader, getting lost in Craft mumbo-jumbo or making things harder than they really need to be as I've seen so many times by other authors. There are no lectures, power trips or mind-numbing lists of hard-to-find ingredients here; no lofty words or flowery rituals. In fact, you probably already have many of the ingredients she mentions. This book is practical, useful, wonderfully organized and chock full of Moon facts, spells, rituals and other worthy and interesting tidbits that can indeed be used every day. I found it a fast read, which is good -this way I can get right into things :) If you've been disappointed, bored or overwhelmed by other Moon Magic books, give this one a try. Simply put, this book is a pleasure to read, use and own; it's one I'm sure I'll refer to often. I'm keeing this right next to my much-loved copy of Everyday Magic and will likely be following up with her companion book, Everyday Sun Magic.Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series) Overview

Want to learn more information about Everyday Moon Magic: Spells & Rituals for Abundant Living (Everyday Series)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment