The Gypsy Casts a Spell Review

The Gypsy Casts a Spell
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Gypsy Casts a Spell? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Gypsy Casts a Spell. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Gypsy Casts a Spell ReviewI read this realitively new author's first book (Cera's Place) and went searching for another one written by her. I found "The Gypsy Casts a Spell".
I'm happy to say that I love this short story! The characters are great - romance & happy endings - this book delivers both. My only disappointment was that its too "short". (but I guess that's what a short story is!)The Gypsy Casts a Spell OverviewVadoma Taits has the “sight" and has seen her own death. On what she thinks is her last day on earth, her cousin stabs a man during the annual autumn fair. In her remaining hours, Vadoma sets out to save him from the gallows. When the village's Marquis rebuffs her pleas for mercy, she turns to desperate measures.

Want to learn more information about The Gypsy Casts a Spell?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment