The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells Review

The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells ReviewI happen to be in a book store earlier this week and came across this book, not until I picked it up and started reading through it did I realize that this is a consolidation of D.J. Conway's following books.
*The Little book of Candle Magic
*The Little book of Altar Magic
*The Little book of Pendulum Magic
*The Little book of Healing Magic
I happen to own all 4 of them, and I absolutely love them, I really enjoy D.J. Conway's work, not only her writing but her tarot decks are stunning.
Anyhow, I was not aware of this fact and I wanted to share/post it so that if anyone is interested in purchasing this book, you know what you are getting.
The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells Overview

Want to learn more information about The Big Little Book of Magick: A Wiccan's Guide to Altars, Candles, Pendulums, and Healing Spells?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment