Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell Review

Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell ReviewUnfortunately these Dorrie books have been out of print for years. I was so happy to see that someone decided to reprint them--happy enough, apparently, to spend $17 on a paperback version!!! For that amount of money I expect at least quality printing, but some of the illustrations were so poorly printed that lines and facial features were very fain or even missing. If not for the quality of printing I would give this five stars. What a wonderful book! I'm happier to have it than not, but for the price it should look better!Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell Overview

Want to learn more information about Dorrie and the Wizard's Spell?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment