Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling Review

Gypsy Magic:  A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling ReviewI bought this book on a whim. I had a gift certificate to use at Barnes and Noble so I picked it up. I have to say the information contained within is very vague and basic at best. There really is no history or explaination aside from a few words at the start of each chapter. What i did like about this book were the chapters on Gypsy Divination, Reading tea leaves, reading palms, and the tarot cards. If your interested in those subjects then this book might be worth checking out. All things considered, i think the $16.95 price tag is a bit high for what you get, I would reccomend buying this one used.Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling Overview

Want to learn more information about Gypsy Magic: A Romany Book of Spells, Charms, and Fortune-Telling?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment