Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Silver's Spells for Protection? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Silver's Spells for Protection. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Silver's Spells for Protection ReviewSilver is the first Wiccan author whom I have discovered so far, who has had the focus to dedicate her time and energies writing this "Silver's Spells For..." series. I declare that she is doing quite a good job!As for the one or two folks who declared that they needed to know Wicca or how to manipulate magickal energies before they used her books, well, you are entitled to your opinion. Considering that EVERY person on this planet has the potential for magick, I dare say that you all are trying to put magick in a box! Naturally Silver remembered to put the usual cautions and admonitions about the laws of magick in the first chapters of her book...so relax, OK?
Anyway, don't let the naysayers put you off-- it is an excellent series, and the wide array of spells, their size and power being in direct proportion to the seriousness of the problems/people/situations at hand, are just what I needed! I live in a big city where there is LOTS of noise, and I used her suggestions for stress. Also, my ridiculous relatives have been harrassing me psychically to contact them (which in and of itself is not magickally ethical), and the "Simple Folk Spells for Little Troubles" worked wonderfully. All of her spells are, as Wiccan ethics go, WITH HARM TO NONE. Blessed Be!Silver's Spells for Protection Overview
Want to learn more information about Silver's Spells for Protection?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment