Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity Review

Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity ReviewI really enjoyed this book. I own a lot of spell books and what separates this from all the others is its simplicity. Dolnick tells you why you are doing the spell and exactly how and when to do it. The only thing I found missing was a further explanation as to why particular flowers or herbs were used and if we could substitute (i.e., some flowers are expensive and not always in season). There is little-to-no spiritual reference in this book so you do not have to be Wiccan or Pagan to appreciate it (Wiccans/Pagans may miss the witchy atmosphere as I did at first); Dolnick mainly relies on astrological information and herb/color lore - again, without much explanation (my opinion, the only failing of the book). If you like your spells with a little more flexibility, you may feel a bit constrained. I like that there are spells to work during the waxing and waning moons and that prosperity can be about letting go of fear as well as drawing opportunities. I am very glad that I purchased this book.Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity Overview

Want to learn more information about Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating Abundance and Prosperity?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment