The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon) Review

The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon) ReviewI love Bellair's books. I am twenty-one and remeber fondly the first time I read this book. I was drawn into the marvelous story and could not put it down. Reading under the covers with a flashlight, I reveled in the unfliching Bellairs style. His writing was dark, gothic, and deeply atmospheric. The stories were incredibly well crafted and the characters deeply intersting. I urge every child to read Bellairs books. They never treat you like a kid -- they make you part of the story. Each book is an exhilirating, eerie, often nightmarish ride that never lets you down. Those of you who love "Goosebumps" should read a Bellairs book -- they are BETTER. PS -- for some reason the publishers have seen it fit to change the Edward Gorey covers to somthing flashier. This is too bad as the Gorey covers were FAR scarier and atmospheric.The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon) Overview

Want to learn more information about The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull (Johnny Dixon)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment