Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Sea Spell (Magical Love)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sea Spell (Magical Love). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Sea Spell (Magical Love) ReviewI've recently discovered the fantasy/romance genre from my usual historical ones, so I was pretty excited at reading about selkies. After all, the plot sounded really interesting. Maybe it's just me, but from the very beginning, I was bored to death. On one hand, you have these two adults who are attracted to each other, but they just don't really do ANYTHING about it. Frankly, I was really turned off by the fact that the guy was really naive when it came to landdwellers (us humans) as compared to his world of sea. After all, he was able to live among us...I really had to struggle thru the book, and found it perfect for the young children to read as there wasn't anything in there that could really classify the book for adults only. Even the brief moment when they actually had sex (towards the very end, mind you) it was so vague as to leave one wondering what actually happened here. Overall, I rate this book as very sweet, but no dice in the romance department.Sea Spell (Magical Love) OverviewWant to learn more information about Sea Spell (Magical Love)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment