Seduced By Your Spell Review

Seduced By Your Spell
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Seduced By Your Spell? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Seduced By Your Spell. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Seduced By Your Spell ReviewThe idea for the book was sound. I like a little fanatsy with my romance and that seems to be the trend these days. But, my goodness, what a mess this book is. A secret organization of witches in London sounds really cool, and I usually love the 'I've loved you from afar' plots. But the writing never let me really get into the book. Long run on paragraphs that last too long till you have forgotten what they said before. Tortured and incoherent internal dialog that in no way reflects what the characters do or say. One honest answer or conversation would have stopped the whole book in its tracks. I can only shake my head and promise myself to skim her next book more thoroughly before buying. I know she can do better.Seduced By Your Spell Overview

Want to learn more information about Seduced By Your Spell?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment