A Spell for Susannah Review

A Spell for Susannah
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy A Spell for Susannah? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on A Spell for Susannah. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

A Spell for Susannah ReviewA Spell for Susannah is a delight in every way. The protagonist is a bit older than the usual fairy tale princess, and is smart, capable, and a strong leader without coming across as anachronistic. I fell in love with the hero almost immediately, and their interactions were the highlight of the book. I approached the end with both an ache of sadness for the choice Susannah made, and breathless anticipation for what I knew had to be coming. Wallace's next book is moving to the top of my to-be-read pile.A Spell for Susannah Overview

Want to learn more information about A Spell for Susannah?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment