Spells and How They Work Review

Spells and How They Work
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Spells and How They Work? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Spells and How They Work. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Spells and How They Work ReviewI like the Farrars, and I enjoy reading their work. But I have to say that I was a little disappointed in this book--because it was not what I expected. I expected a book that really goes into practical advice, looking at how to design spells, what works best, why they work. While these topics are treated, they are treated quickly and lightly. The bulk of the book is basically a folklore collection of spells and superstitions. That stuff is interesting, but there is little analysis of how the traditional spells work. For someone just starting out in magick, I thought it was light on practical advice.Spells and How They Work Overview

Want to learn more information about Spells and How They Work?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment