Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Magic from Brazil: Recipes, Spells & Rituals? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Magic from Brazil: Recipes, Spells & Rituals. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Magic from Brazil: Recipes, Spells & Rituals ReviewI have been a practitioner of Wicca for years, and recently have been attracted to Brazilian spirituality as a way to expand my knowledge and strenghten my faith. This is the first book I've read that puts it all in the proper perspective. It is intelligent, well written with a good sense of humor as well as a seriousness of purpose. The author quite obviously knows her stuff and is an adept at both Wicca and Umbanda. She makes this primer on the submject of Brazilian folk religions intelligible and fascinating. In a world where we are being torn apart by religion, I think it is wonderful that somebody is celebrating the similarities and explaining some of the differences so we can all understand and appreciate each other. I applaud Morwyn's effort. I hope she comes out with more books soon.Magic from Brazil: Recipes, Spells & Rituals OverviewWant to learn more information about Magic from Brazil: Recipes, Spells & Rituals?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment