Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy I Put a Spell on You (Avalon)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I Put a Spell on You (Avalon). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
I Put a Spell on You (Avalon) ReviewHaving read and adored the first story in this series, Thrill of the Night, I couldn't wait to check out I Put a Spell on You.Containing the same characters, this book tells the story of Jasen and Gwen six months after the first one. Things aren't looking good - Jasen's been bitten and infected by a Lycan, and he and Gwen need to find out who did it before it's too late. The last thing he wants is to become one of the creatures he's hunted for so long. The couple are keeping his animal side under control, for now, but with each full moon it becomes more difficult. Eventually, Gwen must turn to the powers she swore she'd never use again or risk losing Jasen forever. But once she's unleashed the power, things will never be the same again.
I Put A Spell On You is another corker from Mina Carter. If you're into supernatural/urban-fantasy type stories with lashings and lashings of hot sex, then you should definitely grab yourself a copy of this book. But while you're there, pick up Thrill of the Night, too so you can get the full "Jasen" experience ;)I Put a Spell on You (Avalon) OverviewOnce a hunter, always a hunter...Gwen and her young lover, Jasen, have been on the road for six months. With Jasen infected, they need to find the Lycan who bit him before time runs out. But with each full moon, the pack eludes them, forcing Gwen to take desperate measures.Once a hunter, unless you're something else...To save Jasen, Gwen must walk on the darker side of her nature and use skills she swore never to use again. Because there's more to this hunter than meets the eye, and once pandora's box is opened...life will never be the same again.***"...one of the things that I like about a quickie book like I Put A Spell On You is that chance to get to know a new author and explore their style. I really liked what I saw! The action was packed, both violent and sexual. There was a touch of humor in the storytelling and I could see where I Put A Spell On You could become a series. I found myself wanting to read more about Gwen and Jasen as well as seeing where their relationship developed."Marissa Dobson, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews ~ Rated 4/5 Hearts
Want to learn more information about I Put a Spell on You (Avalon)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment