Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Spells for Teenage Witches: Get Your Way with Magical Power? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Spells for Teenage Witches: Get Your Way with Magical Power. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Spells for Teenage Witches: Get Your Way with Magical Power ReviewWhen I heard of the book I thought it was a joke but then I saw it, and HAD to read it to see if my disturbance was warranted. If I did not know what "cookie cutter" Witchcraft was before I do now. I have never read such dribble in my life, and I have seen plenty of bad books in my time. The colorful text and catchy spells are nothing but a marketing ploy to take advantage of the insecurities that come with being a teen. Shame on the author and shame on the publisher! The sad thing is that it will probably sell well so I can only hope those who start on the path with this book have the wisdom to look beyond it for more solid material. I can only pray the author does a book signing in my area so I can personally give her a piece of my mind!!Spells for Teenage Witches: Get Your Way with Magical Power OverviewWant to learn more information about Spells for Teenage Witches: Get Your Way with Magical Power?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment