Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell) Review

Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell) ReviewThis book falls way short of a romance novel. I ordinarily love the time travel to a romantic land and a handsome Celt storyline. This story made it difficult to get into the mood, when the heroine of the book is in essence having an affair with a married man about to become a father. The actual time passage scenairo was very vague and loosely written, and I don't know about you, but when I am fantacizing about a gorgeous hunk of a man, I wan't him AVAILABLE, not in essence, cheating on his pregnant wife.(No matter what the customs of Beltane dictate.) Definately a turn off. The end does not justify the means in this story.Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell) Overview

Want to learn more information about Mistress of the Waters (Love Spell)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment