
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Spell of Zalanon: The Anti-Cats? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Spell of Zalanon: The Anti-Cats. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Spell of Zalanon: The Anti-Cats ReviewI read "The Spell of Zalanon" as an allegory or fable (yes, yes, I know, English major people. It doesn't fit the academic definitions as provided in, say, Abrams and Harpham's "A Glossary of Literary Terms"). Reading it that way resulted naturally from the book's plot, not from any decision I made, and the reality, no, certainty, of impending disaster horrified me. I don't know if the author, JJF (Jersey John Flora, who is also a terrific musician. Listen to his music or "friend" him on Facebook), meant it to be read as anything other than literally, but who knows the intentions of any author?This novel has a solid philosophical underpinning. It also is a moral response to current policies and corporate agendas. I recommend it highly.
On a "lighter" note, it is a great horror story. I admit to staying up well into the early hours to finish it. It is a true "can't put it down" novel.
The Spell of Zalanon: The Anti-Cats Overview
Want to learn more information about The Spell of Zalanon: The Anti-Cats?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment