Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Old Girls' Book of Spells: the real meaning of menopause, sex, car keys, and other important stuff about magic? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Old Girls' Book of Spells: the real meaning of menopause, sex, car keys, and other important stuff about magic. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Old Girls' Book of Spells: the real meaning of menopause, sex, car keys, and other important stuff about magic ReviewI've been into metaphysics, spirituality, and shamanism for years. I got turned on to The Old Girls' Book of Spells by a friend who gave it to me for my birthday. At first I was like, "So what?" because the Wicca thing has gotten so trendy lately I don't take it seriously anymore. One night I was bored and started reading the first chapter and was pleasantly surprised by both the humor and the depth in this book. I was also intrigued by the author's description of her connection to the Wiccan path. She's been a witch since day one. The spells themselves are out of the ordinary and anyone who reads this will be able to use ALL of them. I've already tried a couple and they work! There's something to be said for getting it straight from the horse's mouth. It's good to know somebody out there is living their truth and supporting the cause of the Elder Female. All you crones should treat your selves to a copy of The Old Girls' Book of Spells.The Old Girls' Book of Spells: the real meaning of menopause, sex, car keys, and other important stuff about magic OverviewWant to learn more information about The Old Girls' Book of Spells: the real meaning of menopause, sex, car keys, and other important stuff about magic?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment