Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Power Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Power Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Power Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change ReviewThis is one of the best books I've read on spellcraft. In fact, I think it might be the best one! At first, I was hesitant about buying it (since the author comes from Silver RavenWolf's group) but I'm glad I changed my mind. I agree with the author on almost everything. An example: In the beginning chapters, the author equates spellcaster to witch, which, needles to say, I very much agree with. (She also spells 'magic' normally and writes witchcraft with a lower case 'w,' which, as you can see, is how I do things.)This inexpensive (just look at some other books that are half it's size and almost double the price) and very informative book is perfect for any beginning spellcaster or witch. Everything you've ever wanted to know about crafting and casting spells is in here. And the best thing, it does it without any 'beating around the bush' or you-know-what! This book goes into detail on some very important spellcasting topics like raising energy, troubleshooting, substitution, methods of magic, and much more. Techniques for charging, meditation, and visualization are also included. There are also plenty of spells which can be used as-is or as guidelines to writing your own.
It's been awhile since I've been this excited about a magical book (the last time I felt this way about a book was when I read 'Embracing the Moon' by Yasmine Galenorn, and that was a couple of years ago!). The only thing this book doesn't really go into is negative magic. This wasn't a surprise since the subtitle is 'the art of crafting and casting for positive change.'
Overall, a very good beginners book for anyone who's interested in spellcasting. And you can use it no matter what religion, or not, you belong to. This is something very rare in magical books today which are 99.9999% of the time aimed at Wiccans or try to make the reader think like one.
Very good job to the author and publisher!
-AterPower Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change Overview
Want to learn more information about Power Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment