Spells Review

Spells
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Spells? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Spells. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Spells ReviewOne day a frog found a book of spells on one of his many great adventures. Although the pages were torn into pieces, he was able to piece together one spell that caught his eye. It was how to become a handsome prince.
Emily Gravett, author and illustrator, added a different point of view to this enchanting fairytale. It is one I think young readers will adore. In the middle of the book, the pages are divided into halves. Readers will have to match the top of the page with the correct bottom to spell out words like frog, rabbit and snake.
Something parents will love is the book has a guaranteed reinforced binding. The pages are thick and sturdy too. I loved everything about the book, but wished there had been more of it. At 32 pages, it seemed a bit short. I get the illustrations tell the story more so than the words, so that's what I'd like to have seen more of. Illustrations.
Spells Overview

Want to learn more information about Spells?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment