Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Charms, Spells, and Formulas (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Charms, Spells, and Formulas (Llewellyn's Practical Magick). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Charms, Spells, and Formulas (Llewellyn's Practical Magick) Review(...)Charms, Spells & Formulas is an excellent introductory book for those who follow paths other than Wicca. In fact, I think that it is better suited for those who are interested in voodoo or some variant thereof. The one thing that I did not like about this book is that I wanted it to be longer! There is a wide variety of information and I feel that Ray Malbrough did an excellent job touching base on so many different topics. It contains associations on colors, herbs, candles, and more. It goes into a little detail about voodoo practices and the blending in of Catholicism. I highly suggest that readers who enjoyed this book check out Malbrough's "The Magical Power of the Saints," which goes into greater detail on the Saints than what was briefly touched upon in this book, along with explaining novenas and the 7 day candles. As a non-Wiccan Witch that practices the style of magic as presented in these books, I feel that both are excellent and are ones that I continually refer to.Charms, Spells, and Formulas (Llewellyn's Practical Magick) OverviewWant to learn more information about Charms, Spells, and Formulas (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment