Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings Review

Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings ReviewI bought this little book...well, I have no idea why I bought it to be honest. It was just so pretty. It sat on my shelf for some time until I whipped it out a few days ago. This woman is fabulous! She has used Catholic, Pagan, Jewish...you name as many religions or ways of seeing God/Goddess and she's used the most loving elements of each to creat a loving little book that will inspire you to ritual.
I decided to go for it and bought all I needed to do the ritual for a job I love. In her view, you are preparing your alter because you're going to call down the Angels/God/Goddess, and she suggests to have complete faith that they WILL show up. Well, I never realized just how much fun this could be, or how reverent I would feel. By the time I was ready for my ritual, I wouldn't have been the slightest bit surprised if a parade of saints marched through my house...I felt overwhelming love, respect and joy.
Isn't God supposed to fill you with this kind of rapture? Isn't faith and religion something that inspires you to love, to care about yourself and others? This precious little book opened my eyes (and most especially my heart) to something I've been longing for.
She says that things will change and while it's only been two days, I've already had two dreams of healing, experienced more synchronicities in the last few days than I've had in the last two years and, furthermore, I simply can't wait to do more. When I approach my alter, I feel such a presence. After all, I know the love and tenderness I felt creating it, but now I feel something else...a link to the Divine, right here in my little home! Of course, I've always known it exists for me anywhere at any time, but now I know it's real. I can't explain it, don't even care to.
If you believe that God is Good, that faith should inspire us to love, to open our hearts to miracles, then buy this little book. It is a gift to your Spirit!Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings Overview

Want to learn more information about Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment