Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series) ReviewI have studies the Occult for over thirty years, and have read many books on the subject. Most of the material is useless as far as doing practical magic. Carl Jung wrote that the the Archetypes run our physical world, and the Archetypes can be acessed via the Subconcious (Right-Brain.)The Tarot cads are pictures of the Archetypes, and when presented in a dramic and symbolic way, with ritual and perhaps candles and incense,the Archetype in our Unconcious is activated, "Constellated", and things happen...sometimes quickly.
Like the other reviewer,I found the spells are more likely to "kick in" (work) if you first perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram, then do what the book says.
I got the book in the mail, set up a quick altar, lit some candles and incense, and displayed the cards for a love attraction spell to bring back a girl who I had not been with for over a month. Even before I finished performing the spell, a car pulled into my driveway, and there standing at my door was the girl I wanted back.I had conjured her up...The spell had worked with blinding speed. Coincidence? Synchronicity?........Perhaps...But that's the way these spells work: They simply deliver what you want. The key to power here is activating the world-shaping power of the Archetypes.A word to the Wise is sufficent. This book hits the ground running, and gives you spells that work. This book has brought good things into my life, and the spells get right at the meat of the matter. I highly reccomend this book if you are looking for powerful but simple spells that actually work.Don't forget to do the LBRP first...Scripts of the ritual are all over the WWW. This book is a lot of power for a good price, and the cover is very tasteful as well. It would make a thoughtful gift.Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series) Overview
Want to learn more information about Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment