Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad: And Other Spells for Love, Wealth, Beauty, and Revenge? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad: And Other Spells for Love, Wealth, Beauty, and Revenge. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad: And Other Spells for Love, Wealth, Beauty, and Revenge ReviewI bought this book when I first became interested in witchcraft and spells, and because I thought the title was really fun. I was surprised to find that I really learnt alot from the spells and the cool way it's written. The writers don't talk down to you or make you feel like magick is impossible to do. All the ingredients and the instructions are clearly set out and I have to thank the authors for bringing me into the world of magick (which was missing in my life) I now write a lot of spells myself and have gone on to buy and study many more books and information. but I will always cherish this in my book collection as what got my attention and awakened my spirit. P.S. some of you previous guys, wake up feel the magick (and get a sense of humor!)How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad: And Other Spells for Love, Wealth, Beauty, and Revenge OverviewWant to learn more information about How to Turn Your Ex-Boyfriend into a Toad: And Other Spells for Love, Wealth, Beauty, and Revenge?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment